Saturday, July 14, 2012

my gf went 2 russia w/o tellin me and im confused


my gf went 2 russia w/o tellin me and im confused?
me and my gf were havin an argument and she was takin bout gettin away from all of this and i thought she was goin 2 stay with her mom for a bit. a week later i stop by her house today and her sister tells me she went to russia last week. her sister said that she told her mom she wanted to get away and her mom bought the plane tickets to russia (shes half russian). i called her phone (which does work in russia) and she didnt answer. im confused as to y she would leave w/o me knowin and then on top of that she left the country. i need advice. should i keep callin/textin her or just wait until she gets back or try and forget about her? help please.
Singles & Dating - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just wait. then apologize always works.
2 :
Time to find a new girlfriend. Do you really not know? Here, I'll quote it for you: "me and my gf were havin an argument and she was takin bout gettin away from all of this" Move on, she left the country because of you. Luck
3 :
just let her have some time. girls need space everyonce and awhile it will be okay, everything will work out.
4 :
She is obviously just trying to get rid of it all and take a break Answer Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ai90dvKp9jVjX8RAaAyEEkDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090729165141AAapfQN
5 :
shes most likely cheating on you, b/c on the show miami social the chick tells her b/f that she went to n.y. and he calls her and her hotel and he find out shes in bora bora with some other guy on the beach drinking cocktails, to prove you love her go to russia and apologize b/c u being a man u probably did something wrong.