Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Do I need a degree to work or teach in Russia


Do I need a degree to work or teach in Russia?
I am thinking of getting a TESOL, even though I have finished college. Would that qualify me for a job in Russia?
Russia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Pretty much, yes. In general you'll need a degree and a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate to get a visa and work. Insight into teaching English in Russia: http://teflworldwiki.com/index.php?title=Russia_-_TEFL_in_Russia Additional: When you say teach, you do mean teaching English, right? Hopefully I helped you! Good luck!
2 :
It would help improve your chances of employment, but you don't necessarily need a degree to teach English in Russia. A TEFL or CELTA certificate and enthusiasm is all you really need. Make sure the language school provides visa support. Jobs here - expat.ru