Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stavropol russia, i am looking for a young guy to work with me as engineer on agricultural equipment


Stavropol russia, i am looking for a young guy to work with me as engineer on agricultural equipment?
My name is John from uk, I am working for a western machinery company, we sell agricultural machinery into russia. I am in krasnodar meantime but will move to Stavropol in May. I am looking for a young man (is better for this job) 20 to 25 years old, who may just have finished college or university and has strong knowledge of modern electrics on vehicles, the equipment we sell has the latest technology in electrics and computers. The candidate should be prepared to travel with me around russia but will be based in Stavropol, speak a bit of english. A good salary is offered
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe you shouldn't dictate the gender and age of your applicants. It illegal in many places.