Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Will my 100-240v adapter that comes with my laptop work in Russia


Will my 100-240v adapter that comes with my laptop work in Russia?
Their voltage is 220...I'm not sure if I just need a plug adapter or a converter too. Since my laptop adaptor says 100-240v, it should be fine, right?
Laptops & Notebooks - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When traveling to foreign countries you should buy a travel A/C converter adapter kit to protect all of your electrical appliances including electronics/lap top. http://frys.com/
2 :
Yes, it will work. I pesonally know people who came to Russia with laptop and it worked perfectly. I also checked, all my electronic devices have 100-240 V too. But Russia has European standard power points. Remember it and buy converter in USA (if you are from USA).
3 :
The short answer is yes.