Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Will my hair straightener work in Russia


Will my hair straightener work in Russia?
Okay, so I'm going to Russia in a few days. I am going to take my Remington hair straightener with me. I am aware that Asia/Europe has 110V. I do not have the box it came in, so I read the small print on my hair str. and it says 120V - 240V ~ 60/50Hz What does that mean? Also, what plug adapter do I need to buy? I am confused. Please help!
Hair - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApaMIGxV_LrJobJck.DZs5Xty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100606123435AA4mL6n ..........please<3
2 :
I've been in Russia too and their edges are like round. They will sell it like everywhere. You go ask them and you ll buy one. It is just like and adopter yeah and I guess ti will work