Sunday, February 21, 2010

can anyone tell me some universities in California that offer an international program to Russia


can anyone tell me some universities in California that offer an international program to Russia?
So far the only ones that I've seen are in UC Berkeley, UC Davis and Stanford. The problem is I don't think I can go to those universities because my gpa right now as a 2nd year high school student is 3.1 because i have 4 A's, 1B, and 1 F...Also I want to work in Russia when I grow, so is there any universities here in California I live in San Jose and SJSU doesn't offer any
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Any UC... http://www.eap.ucop.edu/about_EAP/ Also: Pomona (probably too hard for you to get in to though) USC Cal State Long Beach Pitzer Occidental Riverside Community College City College of San Francisco (Some of these are during the summer, though)