Saturday, August 7, 2010

I want to live and work in Russia for business????? or computer science


I want to live and work in Russia for business????? or computer science?
I was born in Russia and moved to America when I was young I have longed to return to my mother country. I'm earning my degree in computerscience/and finance double major from a decent University, but not in anyway an ivy league school. What are my chances of employment in Russia? What should I go into? I just want to be the cool dud eyou see in Moscow driving a bentley or mecerdes and living in a nice house wearing nice clothing sleeping with sexy sexy sexy women.. sveta my tounge is very weird... when i speak russian youd think im a native russian which i am and when i speak english you cant even guess im russia literally no accent or anything.. perfect english.. in fact i get A's in english sveta my tounge is very weird... when i speak russian youd think im a native russian which i am and when i speak english you cant even guess im russia literally no accent or anything.. perfect english.. in fact i get A's in english sveta i guess in reality i wanna get laid by a few russian chicks... them teachers always sexy for sure.. maybe that could work out for fun ofcourse i hate teaching littlebrats
Russia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Obtain a job skill Russia is in need of. Learn Russian. Apply for a work visa and you'll eventually be able to apply for citizenship. Or perhaps marry someone in Russia, get a marriage visa and apply for citizenship. The two above scenarios are the easiest ways to move to Russia. But of course choose the path you want along with career choices. My personal recommendation is to become an English teacher. The classes are conducted in such a manner where you don't need to speak Russian. Russia is in severe need of Native English speakers to teach English. This is by far the easiest job to get for a foreigner assuming your native tongue is English. Plus you'd make more than 3x the pay of the average Russian school teacher. I hope I helped! GOOD LUCK!
2 :
If you ask then your Bentley is already gone....