Tuesday, December 14, 2010

what is the best way for me to find a job in Russia


what is the best way for me to find a job in Russia?
I was born in the U.S and always dreamt of living , going to school, becoming a citizen, serving in its military if necessary and working in Russia. I took Russian in high school and I have read russian history. I even know the russian premiers in order. I want to be a culinary student and eventually a politician and russia would be closer to my ideals then the U.S would.
Russia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Began to read sites with vacancies. hh.ru job.ru rabota.ru onlinejobs.ru zarplata.ru etc...
2 :
If you want to be a culinary student, you should find a good culinary school here that can teach you about the russian cuisine. There are plenty of good culinary arts schools in the US that offer this russian cuisine education program. Just find the right one for you.