Saturday, January 7, 2012

Living/Studying/Working in Russia


Living/Studying/Working in Russia?
I am 15 years old and in a few months I am living/studying in Russia. I wanted to know if it is possible for me to work in Russia. I am a citizen of United States but I am Estonian/Russian. I don't speak Russian very well so what do I do? I contacted the Russian Embassy today and they told me they didn't know.
Embassies & Consulates - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can only work in Russia illegally since you are a student and a minor.
2 :
you will not be able to work at your age, #labor law and child protection.#
3 :
you wouldn't want to "work" there anyway after you found out the pay scale. Most Russian jobs pay 10% or less of their American counterparts, i.e. a job that pays $2000 a month in U.S. might only pay $200 in Russian Federation, but you'll find that out anyway when you go there. udachi! And the Russian embassy (or consulate in NY) is usually no help anyway, often they are rude.