Saturday, January 14, 2012

Living/Studying/Working in Russia


Living/Studying/Working in Russia?
I am 15 years old and in a few months I am living/studying in Russia. I wanted to know if it is possible for me to work in Russia. I am a citizen of United States but I am Estonian/Russian. I don't speak Russian very well so what do I do? I contacted the Russian Embassy today and they told me they didn't know.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Surprised the Russian Embassy doesn't know. Look up their Labor Dept. or whatever the equivalent to that is and contact them on what you need to do.
2 :
Should not be a problem. Russian laws are not strict regarding foreign labor. Contact American Consulate in Moscow, they will be able to help you. And you will find that a lot of Russians can speak English.