Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I want to know about www.viza.cc Do they really send people to Russia in working permit visa


I want to know about www.viza.cc Do they really send people to Russia in working permit visa?
Have anyone deal with them and got visa to Russa and other countries as they have indicated in their website?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
actually right now they have suspended work/business visa's in Russia. I know this because my father in Law had dual citizenship but his residency is Texas. He has Oil companies in Russia, and they wont let him conduct business under a visa. I don't now the reason why. I just know that he's losing a lot of money. I can't talk about too much I just know that they've suspended those types of visas for the time being.