Friday, June 1, 2012

After graduating with BS in Civil/Structural Engineering in USA, can I live and work in another country


After graduating with BS in Civil/Structural Engineering in USA, can I live and work in another country?
I'm a citizen in Russia, and also will be a citizen in USA in 2 months. I think of working and live in Russia as a Structural Engineer after graduating in USA with Bachelor's in Civil Engineering. Is it possible? Or what do I have to do? Any advice and help please? Thank you.
Engineering - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get the degree wherever you want and work wherever you want... I don't see the problem... what is in your head is in your head. You may have to take a P.E. test in whatever country you settle in. But lots of professions have to do that...