Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tech jobs in Russia


Tech jobs in Russia?
I am in the tech industry. Even though I'm very young I've had plenty experience with many different fields (computer HW, software, networking, and wireless communications). Which American companies hire technicians to work in Russia? I would love to live in Moscow and get paid an American salary. I speak/read/write fluent Russian.
Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I guess you work for a tech company. What you can do is try to outsource some work you are currently working on to Russia. Talk to your boss and see if you can run a test. Take a trip to Russia and find people like you, who know a lot about IT. I have IT background but I have no time to do something like that I have been think about doing something for some time now. -J
2 :
The problem for you is that the companies are trying to hire russians, so they can pay them a lot less. The only Americans working in Russia are in middle/top management.