Thursday, June 14, 2012

How much does a new iphone 4 cost in Russia or Ukraine


How much does a new iphone 4 cost in Russia or Ukraine?
I'm heading to Russia and Ukraine for work, and I was wondering if it were cheaper to buy one here in the US, or get one while I'm there.
Russia - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Certainly not cheaper.
2 :
iPhone 4 16GB about 1367 $ iPhone 4 32GB about 1533 $
3 :
About 828$ for 16GB ABout 848$ for 32GB The prices for an Unlocked factory iPhone is same in parts of the world.
4 :
I was in ukraine a few weeks ago both in Kiev and Ivano frankivsk.Phones used to be cheaper over there, but like everything else prices have gone up and things like phones are less expensive in England now, so i would suggest having a look on somewhere wike big mir or meta and compare prices to what you would pay in the states
5 :
No! It's way much cheaper in the US or Canada. They are manufactured there. I can't tell you the exact price.