Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Would a game ordered from Russia work on a Vista home premium


Would a game ordered from Russia work on a Vista home premium?
I'm considering ordering "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat" from Russia because translation generally takes away from a game and I think I would prefer it in Russian. So would it work if I tried to install it on my vista home premium?
Video & Online Games - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
by the game here and change the game options to russian
2 :
you will have to set your computer to Russian locale, which can be done under "regional and language settings" in control panel. Then there shouldn't be a problem when your playing.
3 :
do u actually think ur gonna get the game ha! u just supported soviet russia u traitor to ur nation
4 :
It will work if you tune-up your Windows on a system level to Russian - no harm to English will be done: http://WinRus.com/full_e.htm#Vista