Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm from Russia working at Toyota in Charlotte NC in sales. How can I let Russian people know about me


I'm from Russia working at Toyota in Charlotte NC in sales. How can I let Russian people know about me?
I love my job. And I love to help other Russian people with buying car in US, explain them details in Russian if need to
Russia - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Through myspace,tagged,facebook,twitter etc,all the chat sites even dating sites.
2 :
When someone I knew got offered NTV in America, I assumed that the sales person had gone through the phone book and looked for Russian names. You can use the web, too. Put a notice in any Russian language newspaper. Find out where your nearest Russian orthodox church is. Figure out who's offering NTV in Charlotte. On my friend's NTV channel, there are ads selling black current juice, Russian children's books, and, I think, valenki. I assume the ads are cheap since the audience is limited. You could probably help the Ukrainians, too.
3 :
You are just trying to sell cars, Russian women are very intelligent and very cunning. They are always looking for a way to become more and more successful, nothing wrong with that, just funny that your on this site trying to sell cars.
4 :
hey im viktor email me here craigslist_sellandbuy@yahoo.com im sure ur familiar with odnoklassniki.ru theres groups like charlotte, nc residents and many more we have forums if u need more information email me and ill try to help as best as i can thank-you Vitya Charlotte, NC